I have decided to simplify my designs to three simple modules with wood surrounds (public furniture) and the interlocking modules. The plan is to show the modules themselves and give examples of configurations that can be made with them.
I downloaded Scan and Solve as suggested by Ammar instead of using Karamba since it is a lot simpler. This afternoon, I added material properties for mycelium based on information from different sources on mycelium composites, and I ran tests with the simple and interlocking chair modules. A report generated for the chair module is included for download.
Moving forward I will be setting up parameters for testing the different configurations based on how I expect people to apply weight to them. After structural analysis, I will start rendering and creating diagrams of the modules and configurations.