Today we learned how to use the myo device and use it to make a light light up. Then, Libby and I started to work on the box for our final product. We decided to make it similar to the prototype by having two compartments, one for the lights and underneath that a space for the wires. Although, this time we won't have the potentiometers, so we wont need an extra space in the box to put those in. In addition, we decided that instead of notching all the parts we're going to put support boxes inside the box so that we can just place the pieces needed instead of notching them into place. We started to laser print but ran out of time at the end of the day so tomorrow we will continue to cut out the pieces and put it together and finish the light board.