Will was sick today, so that negatively impacted our progress. However, we worked with quarter scale designs. We did some more measurements, and made some adjustments to our design. Our quarter scale model started to come together, but then (15 minutes before the end of the day) fell apart. We used some hot glue in place of superglue.
1) While we have no model yet, you can see our concept drawings above.
2) I like our overall idea behind the design (Aerodynamic, light weight car designed for maximum speed). I don't really like the setup for the chain connecting to the rear axle. I'm just not sure how secure or stable that will be.
3) I see myself as the structural engineer, tasked with designing a stable and aerodynamic body for the car.