1. Tons of debugging. The MoreDetails page is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes the nutrition gets transmitted perfectly and it works out well. Other times it just breaks. The app behaves differently on different machines, and the Sliders (objects controlling the animation of pages) do not work out too well. Long story short, I got everything fixed. The issues are mostly concurrency-related. I almost ended up using mutexes, but I managed to reorganize the code structure so that the order of events happening doesn't matter anymore. Also, there was an issue with list handling. Fixed.
And that's it.