by Daniel Wang
I envisioned that the world won't change much in the near future, our lifestyle won't change much. However, due to climate change, I wanted to design a vehicle that relies on full electricity to reduce carbon emission. Another major function is to have it being capable of getting into collisions, so that the number of car accidents will be reduced as well.
- Inspired by red blood cells
- Flow through our body fast
- Have great oxygen capacity
- Super efficient
Aren't they the best example for future transit!!?
Map of the City
City of Taichung!!
- It’s divided into the center and the suburbs
- The center is full of commercial buildings
- People’s houses, schools, grocery stores… etc. are in the suburbs
Drawings of the Red Cells V1
- Looks like a red blood cell
- Fully automated
- Four seaters
- Seats face each other
Drawings of the Red Cells V2
Storyboard based on my first idea
- Instead of the boxy look, it’s going to look like rbcs
- Instead of being driven on open roads, there’ll be transparent tunnels/tubes
Thank You for Listening!