You will be creating your presentation on the NuVu Platform.
Things to do/think about:
- Your presentation should be located in the Portfolio tab of your project.
- There should be (1) post titled Process with all of the slides.
- If needed, you can have (1) post of a video of your project in action.
- All slides should have a title. You can add titles when editing the post
- With the exception of the Title slide NO TEXT SHOULD APPEAR ON YOUR SLIDES.
- Only (1) image per slide. NO GOOGLE DOCS!!!
- Be sure to add your team members as collaborators and make the (2) posts Public.
- Only one team member can edit a post at a time!
- Presentations should be no longer than 3 minutes. PRACTICE!
1st Post : Presentation (The name of the post should be the name of your project)
Absolutely no more than 8 Slides!
1 Intention Slide. For build projects, describe the Problem and Solution. For conceptual projects this can be expressed as Intention/Solution. The slide should include the name of the project and a one sentence statement of both the problem and the solution.
2. Brainstorming Slide. This should be a clean sketch of your initial ideas. If you do not have a nice drawing or lost yours, create one now!
3. Iteration Slides. These slides should show early prototypes of your design. Focus on big changes. You do not need to show tiny Changes.
4. Final Slides. These should show clean images of your final project.
5. Text: In the text section of your you will include your thesis statement of the project.