Today, as a group we got lots of work done. We began with writing down our goals for the day, which were finishing the sensors, making a prototype, and beginning the presentation and for the most part we completed all of those things.
Sammi and I focused on getting the speaker to work which took a very long time because we had to set it up, find different power supplies, get the sounds, find how to upload it to the soundboard, and eventually get the speaker to play the recording.
While we were working with the speakers, Jules was hard at work on our prototype cutting things out on the laser cutter, sewing it all together and ironing it. As a group I think we are all really enjoying ourselves and looking forward to finishing it up tomorrow and putting it all together.