Our project went through many designs and idea changes as the semester went on. First, it was simply chairs that fit together to make a seamless line of chairs. We then decided that four chairs creating a circle would be a better design for group projects because of communication reasons, but still the chairs would only have one use of being simply chairs. We went through the process of designing the chairs on Rhino, laser cutting all the pieces, and fine tuning the design before the again changing the idea. The space underneath the chairs was given a purpose. We wanted kids to be able to crawl beneath the seats to escape the environment and just have a fun space to relax. Cut outs we added to the sides for movement between the chairs and to the top in fun shapes for light to shine through. Instead of having all four chairs look very similar in design we thought that two having the cut outs on the top and two having lights wired into the bottom would add variety. Unfortunately because the lights were wired by hand they took up much more space than originally planned. We flipped the top to have the lights the main focus and hid the wires underneath the seat, reversing or idea of lights being on the bottom to light up the hiding space for children. Finally, we painted the chairs in pastel colors to make then more kid friendly and fun to look at. While the final design is not to scale, not matching the design we hoped to have, and not exactly picture perfect, it is still a good representative of the process we went through and allows for further development.