Today we finished up our butterfly servo project. We laser cut our butterfly body and wings and our platform and brackets that we screwed our two servos into. On our platform we created two slits so that the string attached to the servo and butterfly could hang down through the board. Then we attached our servos, which were in their brackets that attached to the board, to the strings that were also attached to the wings. We decided to include four LED lights alongs the surface of the platform, which screwed into the holes. we then had several wires attached to the bread board and aurduino which we had to hold up.